, February 02, 2023
The native Instagram apps for iOS and Android allow you to use a solid colour background in an Instagram Story. This is how:
4. To switch between the different background color options available to you, tap the little circle symbol in the lower right corner.
5.Tap to type, then type your standard message.
NOTE: The font style that is being utilized for your text restricts your color choice
6. Tap the top middle button to choose between the various font styles while the typing choice is selected. This alters your choices for the backdrop color as well.
7. Tap the tiny circle icon to discover extra interesting, colourful backdrops after each font style change.
8. Tap Done when you're finished to confirm your text and close the keyboard.
9. Your Instagram Story can now include more text, stickers, and gifs. Your Instagram Story can also include music. When finished, a checkmark will appear.
10. When you're ready to publish, tap Your Story.
You can upload your own unique image to change the background color to a pattern if you want to utilize something a little more dynamic in your Instagram Story than a solid hue.
TIP: You may use a profusion of textured and patterned backdrop photos from a number of websites, including FreePik, Pexels, and PixaBay.
Here's how to utilize a unique photo as a story background on Instagram:
4. opening the Instagram gallery
5. Locate and select the picture you want to use as a backdrop for an Instagram Story.
NOTE: Use two fingers if necessary to resize the image to fill the entire screen.
6. Text, gifs, stickers, and music can all be added to an Instagram Story.
7. Write your story by tapping it. Your feed now features your newly styled Instagram.
I'm a content creator and data analyst at rapidezwriter with over a year of experience in SEO and SMO. I am also a part-time blogger at blogtanist, skilled in research and information accumulation.
follow me :
Dec 29, 2022
Dec 27, 2022
Dec 26, 2022
© Copyright 2020 Newsportal. Published with Ghost